Associate Members are philanthropic support entities, organizations, or consultants that serve foundations, corporations, or philanthropic entities including:
Nonprofit Service and Support Organization or Entity
- Nonprofit service and support organizations and entities provide services and support to the philanthropic sector and have an active involvement in philanthropy.
- Academic programs/centers on the nonprofit or philanthropy sectors
- Nonprofit organizations providing services to grantmakers and foundations
- Hospital foundations and university foundations that do not meet the voting membership criteria are not eligible for associate membership.
For-Profit Service and Support Organization or Entity
- For-profit service and support organizations and entities are businesses, enterprises, or companies that provide services and support to the philanthropic sector and/or have an active involvement in philanthropy.
- Legal and financial advisors to foundations, giving programs, and individual donors
- Law firms
- Consulting firms and consultants who advise in the practice of philanthropy or who advise organizations that serve the field of philanthropy
- Vendors to the philanthropic field (e.g., software providers, publishers)
Bank or Trust Company
- A bank and trust company consists of the trust/foundation management department or functions within a bank or trust company that manage charitable trusts, private foundations, or other philanthropic vehicles for clients and client organization.
Associate Member Dues
- Annual associate member dues are $1,500.
- New Council members who join in the fourth calendar quarter of the year are required to pay the full year’s dues amount for the following calendar year and will receive complementary Council membership for the remainder of the current calendar year.