Franklin Hall B, 4th Level
Resource Central is the hub of activity and the center of the 2011 Annual Conference. You’ll see all of our exhibitors there, and you’ll have many opportunities to connect with colleagues from the world of philanthropy. Here’s what you can do in Resource Central:
- Network with your colleagues and enjoy refreshments
- See the latest products, services, and programs available from our exhibitors
- Learn more about the benefits of being a Council member
- Register for preconference events
- Pick up tickets for the off-site sessions
- Engage in lively discussions about topics that matter most to you
- Browse our bookstore and learn about the Council’s latest programs and services
- Check your e-mail or use the Internet
- Leave messages for other attendees
Saturday, April 9 - Noon-6 p.m.
Sunday, April 10 - 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Monday, April 11 - 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Tuesday, April 12 - 7 a.m.-noon
Sunday, April 10 - 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Monday, April 11 - 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Lawyers Are In
Gain expert advice from the Council’s legal team about the perplexing questions that keep you
awake at night. Sign up for free consultation at the conference Registration
Refreshment Breaks in Connections Café
Meet your peers in this comfortable space for casual conversation. You’ll find seating, beverages, snacks, and ample space for connecting with fellow attendees.
Council on Foundations Booth
Browse our bookstore and learn about the latest programs and member services available to you.
Check your e-mail or use the Internet to follow up on topics that were mentioned in conference sessions.
Trying to reach someone at the conference? Leave a note on the conference message board.
Get autographed copies of books by some of our outstanding speakers:
- Claire Gaudiani - Generosity Unbound - Sunday, April 10, 1-2 p.m.
- Dan Pallotta - Uncharitable - Sunday, April 10, 1-2 p.m.
- Trista Harris - How to be a Nonprofit Rockstar - Monday, April 11, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Leslie Crutchfield and John Kania - Do More Than Give - Monday, April 11, 1:30-2 p.m.
Connect with your peers and foster new relationships through our numerous networking opportunities.