Resource Central is the nucleus of the conference. You will find everything you need to learn, share, and connect with other attendees. It will also serve as the center stage for additional programming - including special demonstrations of game technology, designed to help change the world.
Visit Resource Central to:
On-Site Registration Hours
- Pick up your registration materials and tickets for off-site sessions.
- Visit the Council on Foundations lounge to learn more about the benefits of being a Council member and to meet the staff. We're here to serve you!
- Get legal information from the experts and answers to the questions that keep you awake at night. Sign up for a free consultation with the Council's legal team at the conference registration desk.
- Experience Games that change the way we solve problems. With the help of Games for Change, one theme that will run throughout the conference is the theory of gaming. Special activities will invite participants to experience how games can enhance the work of philanthropy.
- See the latest products, services, and programs available from a broad range of exhibitors. Visit companies offering cost effective nonprofit insurance offerings, grantmaking databases, outsourcing investment services, and cutting edge educational materials. You also can learn more about organizations creating change in the areas of cancer research, child vision, and civil rights. Link here to see the complete list of exhibitor and sponsors.
- Browse our bookstore for the latest titles—including the updated version of Family Foundations and the Law—and learn about the Council's latest programs, services, and professional development offerings.
- Stay connected. Check your e-mail or use the Internet at the Council's Cyber Café. Free wi-fi is available to conference guests throughout the conference in Resource Central, meeting rooms, and public areas.
Saturday, April 28 | 2-6 p.m.
Sunday, April 29 | 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Monday, April 30 | 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Tuesday, May 1 | 7 a.m.-12 p.m.
Sunday, April 29 | 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Monday, April 30 | 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Tuesday, May 1 | 7:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
Free WiFi is offered in Resource Central and all conference rooms. The free WiFi access is sponsored by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation.
Want a chance to speak with some of our conference authors? You can find these great publications in Resource Central at the Council Booth:
Sunday, April 29 - 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Valaida Fullwood will discuss and sign her book: Giving Back: A Tribute to Generations of African-American Philanthropists.
Monday, April 30 - 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Steve Rothschild will discuss and sign his book: The Non Nonprofit: For Profit Thinking for Nonprofit Success.
Monday, April 30 - 9:30-10:00 a.m.
Sheryl Lee Ralph will sign her book: Redefining Diva: Life Lessons from the Original Dreamgirl.