Family Central, located in the Regency Ballroom, is the hub of activity and your one-stop shop for information about registration, off-site experiences, membership, and more. You’ll find everything you need to get the most out of your conference experience in Family Central:
- See the latest products, services, and programs available from our industry partners.
- Get answers to your vexing questions from our legal experts. Sign up for a free consultation with the Council's legal team at the registration desk.
- Experience the Genius Is In Bar, which compresses need-to-know technical elements into 10–15 minute mini-sessions. Outside experts will be available to chat with you on topics such as impact investing, online resources for private foundations, governance, compliance, program evaluation, legal issues, and more.
- Visit Looking into Light, a photography exhibition from the National Center on Family Homelessness that documents the experience of homeless families and children in America.
- Learn more about the benefits of being a Council member.
- Browse our bookstore for the latest titles—including Family Foundations and the Law—and learn about the Council's programs, services, and professional development offerings.
- Visit the Next Gen Lounge to interact with your peers and learn more about resources and programs that support the next generation of philanthropic leaders.
- Participate in several on-site service projects.
- Register for preconference events.
- Pick up tickets for off-site sessions.
- Check your e-mail or use the Internet at the Cyber Cafe.
- Network with your colleagues and enjoy refreshments.
- Leave messages for other attendees.
Saturday: 1–6 p.m.
Sunday: 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
Monday: 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m.–noon
Saturday: 1–6 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. –6 p.m.
Monday: 9 a.m. –6 p.m.