Discussions are best when they are pointed, discreet, and with peers who understand the challenges unique to your work. Choose from a series of different learning formats designed to get you thinking and sharing candidly. Gain insight from the methods that best suit you.
- Salon-Style Discussions create an opportunity to elevate your concerns and to discuss and debate with your peers. Reminiscent of the 18th century forums for philosophy and discourse, these safe, candid discussions are just right for delving into the most sensitive topics.
- Plenary Sessions will feature key philanthropic leaders leading conversations about the most pressing questions and the unique dynamics of family philanthropy.
- Learning Labs are brief and content rich. Speakers will share information and new ways of thinking, and discuss funding areas beyond research and philanthropy.
- Concurrent Sessions offer deeper, more intimate dives into a variety of topics..
- Off-site experiences let you explore Silicon Valley and see programs that are delivering real results. Experience change where it is happening. Enjoy experiential learning by seeing and doing.