Corporate Philanthropy refers to the investments and activities a company voluntarily undertakes to responsibly manage and account for its impact on society. It includes investments of money, donations of products, in-kind services and technical assistance, employee volunteerism, and other business transactions to advance a social cause, issue, or the work of a nonprofit organization. Corporate foundations and corporate giving programs traditionally play a major role in these areas.
Below is everything on our site for corporate giving programs and foundations. You can use the filtering options on the right to narrow these results.
In this week's This Week at the Council you'll read about:
- Gearing Up for Philanthropy Week in Washington
- Reminder: Call For Sessions
- Video: Creating Effective Stories Lawmakers Will Remember
- Community Foundations Use Information to Drive Impact
- Deadline Extended: Field Comment on National Standards Revisions
The Community Foundations National Standards Board (CFNSB) announces an extension to the public comment period for the Proposed Revised National Standards. These revisions are being made as part of a five-year review cycle and will remain open to public comment until February 26, 2014.
In this week's This Week at the Council, you'll read:
Tell Us About Your Professional Development Needs
Call for Sessions
Be a part of the 2014 Annual Conference: Philanthropy Exchange!
The Council is issuing a Call for Sessions to leading civil and social innovators. We are looking to you for well-developed sessions that offer diverse perspectives, concrete solutions, and fresh insights into our Spotlight Issue: The Role of Philanthropy in an Increasingly Polarized Society.
In this issue:
- Registration is Open for 2014 Annual Conference: Philanthropy Exchange
- Second Philanthropy Week Webinar Announced
- The Council visits the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy at IUPUI
Get Prepared for Philanthropy Week in Washington
Wednesday February 19th from 3-4pm EST
As Philanthropy Week quickly approaches we are excited to offer a webinar geared at getting you up-to-speed on the latest happenings in Washington!