Thank you for considering membership in the Council on Foundations! Associate members of the Council on Foundations are philanthropic support entities, businesses, consultants, or individuals that serve foundations, corporations, or philanthropic entities.
The Council on Foundations empowers foundation professionals to meet today’s toughest challenges and advances a culture of charitable giving in the U.S. and globally.
Investing in associate membership at the Council delivers opportunities to connect you with a vibrant community, and essential tools to support you in a variety of ways:
- Generate Relationships – Connect with the philanthropic sector at our conferences, seminars, and webinars, and increase awareness of your services with foundation leaders through sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
- Philanthropy Exchange – Participate in the Council's exclusive social network just for grantmakers
- Member Directory – Connect with colleagues all across the country and globally
- Knowledge Center – Benefit from individualized assistance with research, resources, benchmarking reports, tools, data, and information to strengthen your work
- Stay Current on Philanthropic Issues – Receive timely and informative member communications on philanthropic trends, news, and legislative and public policy issues.
- Professional Development – and notifications of professional development opportunities, including webinars, conferences, and meetings
- Access to Research, Surveys, Publications – Reference material and studies for foundation benchmarking, organizational support, and best practices including Grantmakers Salary and Benefits Report, Board Compensation Tables, and Council on Foundations-Commonfund Study of Investments for Private and Community Foundations (CCSF)
Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions about membership in the Council. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-879-0645.