This webinar addresses the core question: How can emerging community foundations staff at small scale for big results? It presents principles employed by a group of small, growing community foundations in California, and illustrates the priorities and personalities that were drivers of specific staffing approaches.
Featured Speakers and Commentators:
- Veronica Blake, Chief Executive Officer, Placer Community Foundation
- Lori Clanton, Director of Administration, Fresno Regional Foundation
- Shanee Helfer, Manager, Community Foundation Services, Council on Foundations
- Terence Mulligan, President, Napa Valley Community Foundation
- Christina Sutherland, Principal, Sutherland ~ Edwards
- Anne Vally, Senior Program Officer for Special Initiatives, The James Irvine Foundation
This content is for Council members only.