A brand new conference experience – Philanthropy Exchange – supercharges the Council on Foundations' Annual Conference with enhanced networking opportunities, an inclusive perspective on the shared values of the field, and a focus on the issues that matter to you.
Join over a thousand of your colleagues and friends for the launch of Philanthropy Exchange. This year we will collaborate, network, and deliberate on our 2014 Spotlight Issue:
The Role of Philanthropy in an Increasingly Polarized Society
The 2014 Philanthropy Exchange will…
- Dive deep into our Spotlight Issue: The Role of Philanthropy in an Increasingly Polarized Society. Consider its implications in the areas of Democratic Practice, Education, Environmental Sustainability, Health, Poverty and more.
- Engage professionals and experts from outside the sector who will offer fresh thinking and new perspectives
- Gather voices from outside the sector that will challenge our conventions and offer fresh thinking.
- Initiate a continuous arc of programming that builds on content from conference to conference to address the progression of complex issues over time.
- Strike a new balance of conference programming with general sessions relevant to the entire field, professional development opportunities, and distinct topic tracks.
The 2014 Philanthropy Exchange will deliver programming specific to family foundations while also offering new opportunities for field-wide discussions of common issues. This new "conference within a conference" gives you access to top speakers and content, while still delivering the tailored content and small-group discussions you have come to expect.
The 2014 Philanthropy Exchange reflects the Council’s revitalized commitment to facilitate new connections, exchanges, and partnerships in the sector. This is a must-attend event for...
Selected for their diverse experience as social innovators, the 2014 Philanthropy Exchange Advisory Group is made up of 22 driven leaders, from inside and outside of philanthropy. The unique perspective of each Advisory Group member contributes complementary points of view, ensuring a varied and poignant conference experience for all attendees. Members of the Advisory Group offer their guidance and expertise to the 2014 Philanthropy Exchange in several ways:
- Advising on the selection, design, and integration of content within the conference framework.
- Pinpointing critical issues facing the philanthropic sector and identifying solutions, resources, and experts to address them.
- Serving as representatives of the Council on Foundations’ members and as liaisons to their own professional networks.
Meet all of our exciting and energetic Advisory Group members on our website .
Council members and non-members can save $200 by registering early. The deadline is fast approaching, so be sure to take advantage of this limited-time offer before it’s too late. “Early Bird” registration ends on 4/30/2014. Be sure to check with us periodically as we unveil the exciting line-up of speakers and conversations to be held!
Register today to reserve your room at the Washington Hilton and take advantage of our Discounted Room Rates before space runs out!