- Webinar PowerPoint Slides 
- Kate B. Reynold’s Charitable Trust’s Program Officer Profile 
- Towards a Better Place: Resources for Effective Grantmaking & Community Partnerships 
- For those who may be interested in seeing how a foundation can use its grantmaking to support city infrastructure, visit the Kresge Foundation website  to learn more about how they have brokered several cross-sector partnerships to support the revitalization and sustainability of the city of Detroit.
- Code for America  is a Kauffman Foundation  grantee that leverages private-public partnerships to achieve its mission of building open source technology and organizing a network of people dedicated to making government services simple, effective, and easy to use.