For people working with or for a geographic affiliates-component fund. This course is applicable to individuals from community foundations of all sizes. For volunteer board members or new staff members of affiliates.
Community foundations staff and board members often find the most difficult challenge is understanding precisely how to work with affiliates.
Community Foundation Affiliates is designed to help staff and volunteers quickly comprehend organizational essentials. This three-day course, created and led by experienced leaders in the community foundation field, covers topics including:
- history of the community foundation movement
- basic information on stewardship, resource development and donor relations
- key geographic affiliates information
- community leadership and marketing and communications
- advisory boards and committees
- affiliate and host role in grantmaking
Plus, this course provides valuable resources and enables participants to establish new professional contacts
Questions? Contact Sophie Dunbar at email@example.com or 703-879-0768.
CCFE Faculty Roster
Community Foundations Affiliates
Community Foundation Fundamentals
Community Leadership for Community Foundations
Financial Administration for Community Foundations
Making a Difference: A Community Impact Series
Public Policy for Community Foundations
Resource Development for Community Foundations