Re-Establishing Relationships, Re-Envisioning Equity, Re-Imagining the Workplace
September 8-10, 2021 | Virtual
Over the past year, employers and HR leaders have stepped up in new and different ways to support the many dimensions of employee wellness, from occupational to physical, emotional to social. As we look to the future, and to the re-opening of our workplaces, there is optimism about a return to “normal.” But what might a re-imagined work world look like? What have we learned about ourselves and our colleagues that will influence how we approach work in the future?
At the 2021 Virtual HR Retreat you will have the chance to grapple with these and other questions alongside fellow HR leaders in philanthropy. Once again, the Council on Foundations and CHANGE Philanthropy will partner to host this year’s retreat: Reopening Strong: Re-Establishing Relationships, Re-Envisioning Equity, Re-Imagining the Workplace.
Join us on September 8-10 to hear from inspiring HR and culture leaders, engage in peer-to-peer learning, and build community. You won’t find these conversations anywhere else. The year’s retreat will focus on:
- Re-Establishing Relationships: How do we build and maintain professional relationships in remote and hybrid work environments?
- Re-Envisioning Equity: How can we embed and prioritize racial equity, diversity, and inclusion across all aspects of our organization?
- Re-imagining the Workplace: What emerging practices, experiments, and radical solutions will support philanthropic staff in the work ahead?
The 2021 HR Retreat is designed for HR talent and culture leaders, and attendance is limited to 60 registrants. Please note that this event will sell out; registration is first-come, first-served.
- Member Rate before August 7 = $249
- Member Rate on or after August 7 = $279
- Non-member Rate = $379
Non-member registration opens August 7
To learn more about sponsorship, contact our Development Associate, Glenda Gudiel.
The HR Retreat is made possible thanks to our co-host
A special thanks to our sponsors
The Council on Foundations is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP®or SHRM-SCP® professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 4.75 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit SHRM Certification.