May's Roundtable Focus: Returning to the Workpalace
As we contemplate what returning to the workplace looks like for our organizations, Community Foundation CEOs face decisions about how their workplaces, routines, and how people will adapt. Join us to learn from colleagues about what workplace models are being explored, how equity plays into the conversation, and what HR considerations to keep top of mind.
Join the Council and CEONet as we convene CEOs and Executive Directors of community foundations for a virtual roundtable. With a focus on peer sharing and reflection, these roundtables serve as a platform for the field to scale our philanthropic response and actively engage with peers. This roundtable will be hosted on Zoom, allowing all participants to engage in the conversation, and is also extended to development staff leaders.
- Rhonda G. Cox, Associate Vice President of Human Resources, Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation
- Peter Dunn, President and CEO, Central New York Community Foundation
- Walker Sanders, President, Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro
- Strengthen our network of the community foundation field
- Provide the context and space for community foundation executives.
- Highlight community responses and assess situations with the support of peers
In partnership with