Join the Council and CEONet as we convene CEOs and Executive Directors of community foundations for a seventh virtual roundtable in support of the continued efforts by the field to respond and adapt to the challenges of COVID-19. With a focus on peer sharing and reflection, these roundtables serve as a platform for the field to scale our philanthropic response to the depths of impact caused by COVID on communities, normalize foundation operations and mission in light of the pandemic, and pivot to the long-term recovery that could last many years.
This roundtable will be hosted on Zoom, allowing all participants to engage in the conversation.
Coming off recent pop-up conversations held by CFUnited, the CEOs who spoke on the power dynamics of community foundations, both good and bad, will join the Council and CEONet for a live discussion during this roundtable. Aligning with their calls for the field to better analyze itself, this roundtable also invites in The Community Investment Network (CIN) and their Essentials in Diversified Giving Program (EDG), which has helped strengthen community foundation’s skills in engaging donors of colors, giving circles of color development, and most recently shifting the “face” of philanthropy, as Denver Foundation framed it.
- Listen to the CFUnited Pop-Up Series Part 1 recording featuring Isaiah Oliver, Mike Goorhouse, Mackenzie Price Sundblad, Neel Hajra, and moderated by Surabhi Pandit.
- Listen to the CFUnited Pop-Up Series Part 2 recording featuring James Head, Deanna James, Jay Williams, and Sarah Owens, moderated by Andy Stoll.
- Learn more about Community Investment Network creating a national network of giving circles empowering donors of color in their own philanthropic endeavors.
- Strengthen our network of the community foundation field and embolden connectivity of executives.
- Provide the context and space for community foundation executives in these unusual times of COVID-19.
- Highlight community responses, assess situations with the support of peers, and conversation for peer sharing, learning, and networkin
- Community Foundation Executives from the Field
- Including speakers from the CFUnited pop-up conversations and those involved with the Community Investment Network
Additional perspectives from leaders will be sought throughout the roundtable with direct involvement, as well as in small groups with peer discussion leads. Please be prepared to share video for better engagement within the platform Zoom.
In partnership with