Does your organization provide parking/transportation benefits to employees or do you already file the Form 990-T? If you answered yes to either of those questions, your organization will owe taxes for 2018 and the filing process is going to be different than it was last year. The Council’s government relations and legal experts are teaming up to provide a briefing on:
- How to determine if your foundation will owe unrelated business income tax (UBIT) in 2018;
- How to estimate the amount you should expect to owe;
- Steps to prepare for new procedures when filing your Form 990; and
- What you can do to help push back against these looming changes.
Don’t be caught off-guard this tax season! Listen in to learn about how you can be prepared in advance.
- Bryan Del Rosario, Staff Counsel, Council on Foundations
- Serena Jezior, Associate Director of Public Policy, Council on Foundations
- Peter Gordon, Associate Director of Government Relations, Council on Foundations