As organizations continue to respond to the impact of both COVID-19 and the movement for racial justice, HR leaders in philanthropy are being called on to create and hold the space for difficult and essential conversations about anti-racism and racial equity, while also supporting staff members who are experiencing trauma, grief and pain.
Join us for a facilitated, small-group dialogue to explore how HR leaders are introducing innovative practices to connect and support staff members in the virtual workplace, while also maintaining their own resiliency to provide ongoing support to their colleagues.
In partnership with CHANGE Philanthropy, this peer-to-peer conversation will be facilitated by Chana Anderson, an experienced HR executive, in dialogue with philanthropic HR leaders from across the country. While several questions are lined up for discussion on the theme of the webinar, there is room to be responsive to the topics participants want to discuss.
- Practices for creating and holding space for conversations about anti-racism and racial equity
- Supporting staff members who are experiencing trauma, pain and grief
- Ideas for how to maintain your own resiliency, while also supporting colleagues
- Session 1 HR Leaders Peer Exchange: Culture, Talent & HR in the Midst of COVID-19 on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 3:00pm ET
- Session 2 HR Leaders Peer Exchange: Manage the Talent Pipeline During COVID-19 on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 3:00pm ET
- Session 3 HR Leaders Peer Exchange: Considerations for Returning to Work on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 3:00pm ET
This event is in partnership with: