Developed out of a trending conversation on the Philanthropy Exchange (PhilEx), the Council invites you to join a peer-led discussion of how organizations are adjusting their contract management and vendor policies to advance their commitment to DEI.
Join peers from across the country in a discussion focused on:
- How organizations vet new vendors through a DEI conscious lens?
- How/when do organizations review existing vendors?
- How do organizations manage the contract life cycle?
Peer Discussion Leads
- Karen Appelbaum, Operations Director, Northwest Area Foundation
- Veronica Borgonovi, Director, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, FSG
Philanthropy Exchange is a peer-to-peer platform that connects Council members through shared interests, topics or resources. On the Exchange members can:
- Connect with their peers around the globe to discuss topics of shared interest
- Search an online library of best practices and template documents
- Seek and give candid advice in a private community of their peers
- Find members funding similar issues or performing similar roles in their foundation
- Share resources to develop stronger relationships that advance their work
Learn more about the Exchange by contacting, Tucker Rush.