Corporate Philanthropy refers to the investments and activities a company voluntarily undertakes to responsibly manage and account for its impact on society. It includes investments of money, donations of products, in-kind services and technical assistance, employee volunteerism, and other business transactions to advance a social cause, issue, or the work of a nonprofit organization. Corporate foundations and corporate giving programs traditionally play a major role in these areas.
Below is everything on our site for corporate giving programs and foundations. You can use the filtering options on the right to narrow these results.
Just before the Annual Conference, the Career Pathways cohort met up in Dallas for our next session. Here’s what we did during these three days of learning, sharing, and growth.
We went all-in right from the start. On the first day, the cohort gathered in a circle to share stories of self-care, personal celebration, promotion, and work/life balance. By now, we were friends reuniting in a familiar space, which enabled us to talk freely about taking risks, seizing opportunities, and navigating our careers as women, people of color, and/or allies focused on DEI.
In This Week's Edition of Snapshot...
- Tax Reform Update: Congress must address a packed agenda before getting to tax reform
- "Johnson Amendment" may be discussed in House hearing
- DOE aims to reduce regulations following EO
- President Trump unveils infrastructure plan in budget
- In the States: Nonprofits ratchet up pressure to break Illinois budget impasse; Texas bans governments from seeking sermon disclosures
This webinar will help our private foundation members understand the rules for how they can participate in public policy advocacy. You will have a chance to interact with researchers from TCC documenting lessons from public policy advocacy campaigns supported by philanthropy. Consider how your foundation can add value to public policy advocacy and stay within the rules.
Katherine Locke, Associate Director, Evaluation, The TCC Group
Join us in New York!
Now in its third year, the Endowments and Finance Summit is the premier convening to hear expert insights and have in-depth conversations on the best practices and financial strategies to get a competitive advantage in the philanthropic advisory marketplace. Here’s why you should attend:
In This Week's Edition of Snapshot…
- Take Action: Extend the Charitable Deduction to All Americans
- Tax Reform Update: Competing legislative priorities complicate tax reform prospects
- State Reliance on Federal Funds
- New York Revitalization Act Amendments Go into Effect
Editor’s Note: This blog post spotlights Community Foundation of the Lowcountry, which was one of 10 recipients of the 2017 HUD Secretary’s Award for Public-Philanthropic Partnerships. The awards are a joint effort between the U.S.