This is not your typical Zoom. We planned this conference with YOU in mind. Our conference platform and thoughtful program design will give you the chance to expand your thinking, reconnect with old friends, build new relationships, and get energized for the work ahead.
A virtual experience
No masks required! Join us from the comfort of your home or office for the first ever completely virtual Leading Together conference.
Our event platform is built to make all feel welcome and encourage attendee learning, engagement, and interaction. Conference sessions will have participant-friendly components including live Q&A, real-time chat, polls, surveys, small breakout discussions, and much more.
Our goal is for you to connect with your peers and expand your knowledge—without leaving your home or office.
To ensure that diversity, equity and inclusion are integrated throughout the design, preparation and implementation of Leading Together:
- We will build the conference agenda on a foundation of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- We will engage our members and the field in the process of creating the virtual conference experience.
- We will set the conference timing to allow for participation globally.
- We will source and encourage a diverse group of speakers and sponsors, through affinity groups and organizations that are typically underrepresented including Black, Indigenous, People of Color, differently abled people/people with disabilities, LGBTQIA+, individuals who are members of minoritized religious groups and women.
- We will provide a comprehensive, enforced code of conduct on the virtual event platform website that makes our values around inclusion and accessibility crystal clear.
We will make every effort to ensure that the conference experience is accessible to all who want to participate. This includes ensuring that those with disabilities have full access to the conference. We will take the following specific steps to ensure the best experience for all.
- Ensure that real-time interpretation or closed captioning is available for all sessions.
- Ensure that the website and virtual event platform conforms to WCAG Level AA guidelines.
- Ask presenters to use large, simple fonts for displayed presentations.
Accessibility services are generously supported by Bank of America.