The 2016 Full Grantmaker Salary and Benefits Report offers the most comprehensive information in the field of grantmaking on compensation levels and salary administration. This report contains:
- Benefits and diversity information on more than 9,945 full-time staff
- Salary data for 35 full-time positions
- Critical insight into the field’s current recruitment, retention, and talent and leadership development needs
- Data to benchmark compensation against peers by grantmaker type, asset size, and region
- Extensive information on benefits policies and practices
Council members can download the report for free. Non-member organizations who participated in the 2016 survey can access the report free of charge via Benchmark Central, the Council’s survey platform.