This report provides salary, benefits, and diversity data for full-time staff at U.S. foundations to aid in budget planning and personnel practice benchmarking. Information is presented by grantmaker type, foundation type, asset size, and geographic location.
- Salary data on 9,730 full-time staff from 970 organizations
- Increase, bonus, and severance eligibility and activity data
- Staff counts for full and part-time staff by grantmaker type and asset size
- Gender, race/ethnicity, age, and disability counts
- Staff tenure, departure, and turnover rates
- CEO-specific compensation, benefits, and discretionary grantmaking practices
- Benefits practices and employer costs
Save the date - the 2018 Survey will open on April 2, 2018. To confirm participation eligibility and request an invitation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.