When done well, community leadership can provide enormous benefit for both a community foundation and the community it serves. During this webinar, you will hear how emerging community foundations define their leadership opportunities.
Featured Speakers and Commentators:
- Beth Freeman, Director of Community Programs, Shasta Regional Community Foundation
- Shanee Helfer, Manager, Community Foundation Services, Council on Foundations
- Becca Graves, Managing Director, FSG and Executive Director, CF Insights
- Kris Jaeger, Board Chair, Napa Valley Community Foundation
- Judi McCarthy, Chair of Board Development Committee, Kern Community Foundation
- Terence Mulligan, President, Napa Valley Community Foundation
- Jeff Pickering, President and Chief Executive Officer, Kern Community Foundation
- Anne Vally, Senior Program Officer for Special Initiatives, The James Irvine Foundation
To replay the presentation, you will first need to download the webinar player.