The Council on Foundations staff provides thought leadership in a number of areas within the philanthropic sector. Our team of highly-qualified thought leaders are well-versed in all philanthropic areas. We ask that you consider the following when making your request:
- For domestic requests, a four week lead time is required
- All international require at minimum six weeks to coordinate.
- Request(s) must be submitted electronically through the speaker request form.
Some of the topics relevant but not limited to for speaking engagements are:
- Legal Issues in philanthropy
- Policy work in philanthropy
- Global Philanthropy
- Impact Investing
- Data and Research
- Accounting practices for foundations
- Technology protocol of foundations
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
If you have any questions regarding our speaker request process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.