Meet & Mingle Networking Reception
Sunday, June 8 — 6 – 8 p.m.
We are creating an East Coast Boardwalk on the Heights Patio of the Hilton Hotel. Explore the boardwalk with the sounds of an acapella performance by The Capital Singers and capture a fun photo of yourself in the photo booth, all while enjoying complimentary beer, wine, and hors d'oeuvres.
Council Central Happy Hour
Monday, June 9 — 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Join us in Council Central to reflect on programming and conversations you had during the day as you mix with your peers and exhibitors.
Monday, June 9 — 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
This "buffet-style" networking event offers a series of simultaneous receptions. Join conversations related to the issues closest to you and build new relationships. Visit one or all of them:
- EPIP – Oaklawn Room, Lobby Level
- CAF America – Jay Room, Lobby Level
- Public Interest Projects – Morgan Room, Lobby Level
- Family Philanthropy – Kalorama Room, Lobby Level
- California-Arizona-Nevada Network – Holmead Room, Lobby Level
- New England Network – Independence Room, Lobby Level
- Communications Network – L’Enfant Room, Lobby Level
- Exponent Philanthorpy – Northwest Room, Lobby Level
Monday, June 9 — 7 – 9:15 p.m.
Join your fellow attendees as you experience the Capital's flourishing restaurant scene and let us make the reservations for you. We will hold informal dine–arounds at some of DC's leading restaurants like Eatonville, Marvin, Barcelona, Le Diplomate, Masa 14, Posto, B Too, Kapnos, Teak Wood, RICE, and Matchbox.
Next Generation Task Force Service Project
Throughout the conference, the Council's Next Generation Task Force will be collecting:
- shampoo and conditioner,
- bar soap, and
- toothpaste and toothbrushes.
All donations will benefit the homeless served by SOME (So Others Might Eat). There is Rite Aid Pharmacy two blocks away from the hotel at 1815 Connecticut Avenue NW to purchase items. There will be collection bins in Council Centeral.