When we face a new challenge, one of our first instincts is to reach out to someone for advice. By collaborating, sharing resources, and discussing common challenges, you and your peers multiply your impact and advance the common good.
Now the Council on Foundations is offering you a new way to connect with your peers: the Philanthropy Exchange. Through this platform, you have instant access to the expertise of our community. Available as a benefit for Council members, the Philanthropy Exchange will help you forge meaningful connections, answer questions, and engage in conversations from anywhere in the world.
- The Philanthropy Exchange is a private, online network that connects our members virtually with their peers to discuss topics of shared interest, share resources, and develop stronger relationships that advance their work.
- We started our first open group for members, the Open Exchange, so that we can see what our members are interested in and listen to your feedback.
- The Exchange is in beta. This means we are still in the testing phase and developing it.
- You can use the same log in you use to access your account on the Council's website. If you don’t know your username or password, just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and our Knowledge Center will help you out.
- If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out to our Community Manager, Allison Carney, at email@example.com. Or if you prefer, stop by her office hours every Wednesday from 12-1pm ET at https://imeet.com/cof/counciltech.