Corporate Philanthropy refers to the investments and activities a company voluntarily undertakes to responsibly manage and account for its impact on society. It includes investments of money, donations of products, in-kind services and technical assistance, employee volunteerism, and other business transactions to advance a social cause, issue, or the work of a nonprofit organization. Corporate foundations and corporate giving programs traditionally play a major role in these areas.
Below is everything on our site for corporate giving programs and foundations. You can use the filtering options on the right to narrow these results.
Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Promote sustained, inclusive economic growth, full employment, and decent work for all -
As we start September, I’m sure many of you are busy with year-end activities, whether it’s a final round of grantmaking, planning next year’s budget and program, or your annual engagement at side events for the U.N. General Assembly and other international events. It’s pretty lively here at the Council too, and I want to share resources and opportunities that are on our radar.
Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all -
Goal 6: Water and Sanitation
- Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all -
Goal 5: Gender Equality
- Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls -
Goal 4: Quality Education
- Ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning -
In this week's Washington Snapshot: