The Council offices are currently closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. All staff are working remotely and are available, however responses may be delayed.
Call us at 800-673-9036 or 202-991-2225 from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, and a staff member will respond to your needs or questions. E-mail us at email@example.com.
1255 23rd Street NW, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20037
By metro, we are six blocks from the Dupont Circle Metro station on the Red Line or six blocks from the Foggy Bottom Metro station on the Blue, Orange, and Silver lines.
Public parking is available in the garage directly beneath our building. Enter the alley on the right side of the building and then the garage is on the left.
The Council offices are closed every year on these dates:
- New Year's Day (January 1, 2021)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January 18, 2021)
- Inauguration Day (January 20, 2021)
- President’s Day (February 15, 2021)
- Memorial Day (May 31, 2021)
- Juneteenth (June 18, 2021)
- Independence Day (July 5, 2021)
- Council Wellness Week (August 2-6, 2021)
- Labor Day (September 6, 2021)
- Indigenous Peoples' Day (October 11, 2021)
- Veteran’s Day (November 11, 2021)
- Thanksgiving Day (November 25, 2021)
- Friday after Thanksgiving (November 26, 2021)
- Christmas Eve (December 23, 2021)
- Christmas Day (December 24, 2021)
- Winter Break (December 25 - January 1)
For more information about Council on Foundations membership, contact a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 202-991-7653 (800-673-9036 for those outside the United States).
Are You a Reporter or Journalist?
If you need:
- Background information on a philanthropy issue
- Information about U.S. philanthropy
- Comment from the Council on Foundations