Council members —including staff, board members and volunteers have access to exclusive member benefits and services including:
Networking & Connecting
Professional Development & Peer Learning
- Inform how we represent philanthropy in Washington through advocacy and regular interactions with legislators.
- Learn about policy changes such as the private foundation excise tax, DAF regulations and changes to the tax code impact your foundation.
- Work with Council staff to strengthen your ability to work with government officials and advocate to policymakers on the issues that matter most to you.
Sector Issues & Updates
- Access more than 300 member-only resources – including recently updated sample documents, tips to start grantmaking in specific countries, communications toolkits and more.
- Connect with Council staff for personalized support on issues impacting your organization – from the fundamentals of operating a foundation to global grantmaking. Send your questions to email@example.com.
- Access research and reports like our annual Grantmaker Salary & Benefits Report, The State of Global Giving Report and our Study of Investment of Endowments for Private and Community Foundations.
Savings & Discounts
Enjoy cost savings on professional development opportunities and resources, including: