The Council on Foundations Job Board
The Council on Foundations Philanthropic Career Center is the home for foundation careers and jobs in the United States and around the world. This job board is a leading recruitment site for foundations looking to hire foundation professionals.
Post your foundation jobs on jobs.cof.org and target only those candidates seeking careers in the philanthropic sector. Job posts on the Council’s Philanthropic Career Center receive approximately 20,000 views a month.
Employer features of the job board include:
- Have jobseekers directly apply for open positions through the job board
- Reach targeted audiences of foundation and philanthropic professionals
- Weekly emails sent to a jobseeker database with job postings
- Advanced resume searching capabilities to use on over 2,000 active resumes
Council members get a 45-day job posting for only $179.
Find your next foundation career opportunity on the Council’s Philanthropic Career Center.
Jobseeker features of the job board include:
- Access to foundation-only jobs in the United States and around the globe
- Anonymously post your resume to have employers come to you
- Receive resume writing, interviewing, and career advancement tips through the resource center
- Create customized job alerts to have new postings come directly into your inbox
Whether you’re actively searching for a new job or not, don’t miss what could be your next career opportunity in the philanthropic sector.
For job board customer support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.