The Grantmaker Salary and Benefits Report (GSB) provides salary, benefits, and diversity data for full-time staff at U.S. foundations to aid in budget planning and personnel practice benchmarking. Information is presented by grantmaker type, foundation type, asset size, and geographic location.
- Salary data on 8,794 full-time staff from 804 organizations
- Increase, bonus, and severance eligibility and activity data
- Staff counts for full and part-time staff by grantmaker type and asset size
- Gender, race/ethnicity, age, and disability counts
- Staff tenure, departure, and turnover rates
- CEO-specific compensation, benefits, and discretionary grantmaking practices
- Benefits practices and employer costs
If you participated in the 2020 Grantmaker Salary and Benefits Survey, you can download the report on Benchmark Central and also access the benchmarking tool to run salary, benefits, and demographics comparisons by asset size, grants, geographic location, and grantmaker type.
Council members who did not participate in the 2020 Grantmaker Salary and Benefits Survey but would like access to the online benchmarking tool can email email@example.com to request access.
Nonmembers will receive access to the online benchmarking tool with their purchase of the full report.