Ask Kathleen & Council Leaders about our 2021 - 2025 Strategic Direction and beyond! Send in your questions about the future of the Council, maybe you are curious about the Council's three strategic areas of focus:
- Embrace Better Ways of Operating Within Organizations
- Build Common Ground Between Organizations
- Expand Philanthropy’s Opportunities to Thrive Across Society
Or perhaps you want to know why these three areas will create trust. Just ask away!
This is a perfect opportunity to get to know Kathleen and our team better and to hear about our plans for the future. The Ask Me Anything event will take place on Monday, December 6 from 1-2 p.m. on the Philanthropy Exchange, the Council’s peer-to-peer exchange site.
You can participate in this Philanthropy Exchange discussion in two ways:
1. Submit a question in advance of the event (Recommended): Submit a Question
2. Log into the Open Exchange during the event and see live questions and replies by refreshing the page
President & CEO
Vice President, Government Affairs & Strategic Communications