Join the Council and CEONet as we convene CEOs and Executive Directors of community foundations for a sixth virtual roundtable in support of the continued efforts by the field to respond and adapt to the challenges of COVID-19. With a focus on peer sharing and reflection, these roundtables serve as a platform for the field to scale our philanthropic response to the depths of impact caused by COVID on communities, normalize foundation operations and mission in light of the pandemic, and pivot to the long-term recovery that could last many years.
This roundtable will be hosted on Zoom, allowing all participants to engage in the conversation.
Conversation Focus — Self Care: Organizational Edition
As we worry about the nonprofits and people in our communities, we must also confront the reality that our investment returns our down, demand for our leadership is rising and some donors are accelerating their investments for COVID-19 response. Given these dynamics, there are realities about our own operations to confront.
- How are community foundations navigating questions related to 2021 budgets, both grantmaking and operational given the current climate?
- How do we raise the revenue we need without competing with important local nonprofits and broader community crisis?
- Strengthen our network of the community foundation field and embolden connectivity of executives.
- Provide the context and space for community foundation executives in these unusual times of COVID-19.
- Highlight community responses, assess situations with the support of peers, and conversation for peer sharing, learning, and networkin
- Community Foundation Executives from the Field
Additional perspectives from leaders will be sought throughout the roundtable with direct involvement, as well as in small groups with peer discussion leads. Please be prepared to share video for better engagement within the platform Zoom.
In partnership with