Join the Council and CEONet as we convene CEOs and Executive Directors of community foundations for a virtual roundtable. With a focus on peer sharing and reflection, these roundtables serve as a platform for the field to scale our philanthropic response and actively engage with peers.
This roundtable will be hosted on Zoom, allowing all participants to engage in the conversation.
December's Roundtable Focus
Joined by a handful of newly appointed CEOs at Community Founadtions across the country, we will explore what is front and center on their minds as they get acclimated into the role of leading their foundation.
- Strengthen our network of the community foundation field
- Provide the context and space for community foundation executives.
- Highlight community responses and assess situations with the support of peers
- Roundtable Host/MC: Karon Moody Harden , Vice President of Programs and Peer Engagement, Council on Foundations
- Ron Gallo, Louisville Community Foundation (Louisville, KY)
- Tatiana Hernandez, Community Foundation Boulder County (Boulder, CO)
- Katrina Rolle, Community Foundation of North Florida (Tallahassee, FL)
- Donna Kush, Omaha Foundation (Omaha, Nebraska)
Additional perspectives from leaders will be sought throughout the roundtable with direct involvement, as well as in small groups with peer discussion leads. Please be prepared to share video for better engagement within the platform Zoom.
In partnership with
This event is made possible through the generous support of Blackbaud.