Join the Council and CEONet as we convene CEOs and Executive Directors of community foundations for a virtual roundtable. With a focus on peer sharing and reflection, these roundtables serve as a platform for the field to scale our philanthropic response and actively engage with peers.
This roundtable will be hosted on Zoom, allowing all participants to engage in the conversation.
Joined by our Public Policy team, topics explored include:
- CARES Act
- Paycheck Protection Plan
- Donor-Advised Funds Regulatory Updates
- Other Washington developments
- Strengthen our network of the community foundation field
- Provide the context and space for community foundation executives.
- Highlight community responses and assess situations with the support of peers
- Community Foundation Executives from the Field
- David Kass, Vice President, Government Affairs
- Stephanie Powers, Senior Advisor for Public Policy & Partnerships
- Jenn Holcomb, Director, Government Affairs
Additional perspectives from leaders will be sought throughout the roundtable with direct involvement, as well as in small groups with peer discussion leads. Please be prepared to share video for better engagement within the platform Zoom.
In partnership with
This event is made possible through the generous support of Blackbaud.