Designed to inform foundation executives as well as IT leaders on the strategic role technology can play in your organization's roadmap. Learn how a strategic IT roadmap from technology selection and implementation to internal governance and process design can play a strategic part in your organization's future. Presented in partnership with the Technology Association of Grantmakers, this webinar will discuss the impacts of digital transformation on the role of technology, what a strategic IT roadmap looks like, and how your entire organization benefits when IT is aligned with your mission and business. We'll also review examples of successes in our sector, lessons learned, and emerging considerations for the future. Whether you're new to the sector, an experienced executive, or are moving into a tech-leadership role, this webinar will help you benchmark your organization's current approach to IT and build a more strategic roadmap.
- Charles Boname, Director, Information Technology, Vancouver Foundation
- Shelly Espich, Director of Technology, Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Chantal E. Forster, Executive Director, Technology Association of Grantmakers
- James Law, Director of Innovation, Grantbook, Moderator
- Rhonda McGee, Information Systems Manager, Kalamazoo Community Foundation
- Brad Ward, Lead Strategist, Community Philanthropy, Council on Foundations