The Council on Foundations and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) are pleased to announce the winners of the 2019 HUD Secretary's Award for Public-Philanthropic Partnerships:
- California Community Foundation
- Citi Foundation
- Community Foundation of Utah
- Greater Minnesota Housing Fund
- The Home Partnership Foundation
- Medtronic Foundation
- National Church Residences Foundation
- Parkersburg Area Community Foundation
- Puerto Rico Community Foundation
- The Cleveland Foundation
The winners were honored at a special presentation during the Council's Leading Together 2019 conference.
About the Award
This award, now in its seventh year, emphasizes cross-sector partnerships between the philanthropic and public sectors. The goal is to recognize the partnership process and its impact as a community strategy to increase the quality of life for low- and moderate-income residents across all American geographies—urban, suburban, and rural.