This webinar is canceled. The CFUnited Conference is being postponed due of the COVID-19 outbreak. For more information, please see the official conference statement.
2020 CFUnited Conference: Power of Place is designed to bring together the field of community foundations for the most comprehensive place-based learning and peer networking on April 5-7 in Detroit Michigan. This virtual offering is your deep dive into what to expect and how to engage even if not attending.
Hear directly from the partners AdNet, CommA, ProNet and Council about the plenaries, workshops, concurrent sessions, and total conference experience during this webinar. Learn a bit about our host city, Detroit, and the exciting networking and peer exchanges arranged for you.
GUIDE TO CFUNITED CONFERENCE| DETROIT | April 5-7, 2020
CEOs and Senior Leaders: What to Expect at CFUnited?
For CEOs, an exclusive CEO Retreat hosted by CEONet on Saturday and Sunday morning, featuring:
- David Brooks and Weave: the social fabric project
- Co-creating future CEO convenings and networking opportunities with CEONet
For CEOs and senior leaders:
- Over 30 breakout sessions focused on key elements of the organization
- Sunday afternoon pre-conference workshops:
- Plenaries featuring ten community foundation CEOs and key insights on the philanthropic sector from Council on Foundations, Charles Stewart Mott Foundation and Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
For All Staff: What to Expect at CFUnited?
Particularly those in Development, Programming, and Communications:
- Breakout sessions and two Detroit site-sessions that explore intricacies of donor engagement, community impact, and strategies for operational excellence.
- Sessions offering diverse perspectives from the field, enhancing staff roles and core competencies.
- Current field trends and challenges identified in plenaries and deep dive workshops.
- Interact with partners and service providers on new solutions for your foundation.