This webinar on investment management is presented by David D. Center, CFA from the Fund Evaluation Group, and is part of the Community Foundation Excellence (CFE) Finance Course. For this particular webinar, objectives include increasing the capacity of participants to:
- Recognize the need for a comprehensive investment program, with well-defined roles and responsibilities
- Understand the purpose of and components of an investment policy
- Understand how to build an investment portfolio aligned with the foundation’s long-term needs
- Recognize and understand the various asset classes available
- Identify qualitative and quantitative characteristics for evaluating investment managers
- Understand the importance of having policies and procedures in place to guide, oversee, and report on donor managed accounts
Content for this webinar was developed, redesigned, and sponsored by the Fund Evaluation Group (FEG).