As more organizations move to reopen physical offices, HR leaders in philanthropy are grappling with the challenges of reintegrating employees to in-person work after more than a year of isolation. Other organizations are also turning to hybrid or permanently remote models, which bring their own complex challenges. Join us for a facilitated, small-group dialogue to explore the issues involved in a return to work and to hear solutions that peers have reached.
In partnership with CHANGE Philanthropy, this peer-to-peer conversation will be facilitated by Shelby Brown, the Council’s interim Chief Operations Officer, in dialogue with philanthropic HR leaders from across the country. While several questions are lined up for discussion on the theme of the webinar, there is room to be responsive to the topics participants want to discuss.
- Decision-making practices for returning to the workplace
- Designing the new physical and virtual workspace
- Supporting employee wellbeing during reentry
- Reestablishing an inclusive culture and climate
- Developing policies to support the new work environment
This event is in partnership with: