Quarterly, the Council's Legal Affairs team gathers for a webinar concerning Federal tax laws, grantmaking compliance and legal updates. On Thursday, November 19, Attorneys Suzanne Friday and Bryan Del Rosario came around the table to present the 2nd of 4 "Legal Lunch" webinars for Council members.
Topics covered included:
- Donor Advised Funds: Tips for Compliance
- Update on Corporate Foundations and Corporate Giving Programs
- Planned Giving and Your Organization
- Differentiating between Self-Dealing and the Rules Regarding Excess Business Transactions
- Economic Development and Charitable Purposes
We welcome your questions, too! Please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line "Legal Lunch," and we'll attempt to answer them during the call.