The Council and CEONet held its first CEO Virtual Roundtable in March with attendance that exceeded 200 executives.
Join as we reconvene CEOs and Executive Directors of community foundations for a second virtual roundtable in support of the continued efforts by the field to respond and adapt to the challenges of COVID-19.
Executives will explore in an open format pressing matters and relevant topics in pursuit of ways we can strengthen communities across the United States. Attendees of the roundtable can participate in this open exchange of ideas, share perspective and experiences, as well as flagging resources and tools that will benefit the collective effort of our community foundation field.
This roundtable will be hosted on Zoom, allowing all participants to engage in the conversation.
- Strengthen our network of the community foundation field and embolden connectivity of executives.
- Provide the context and space for community foundation executives in these unusual times of COVID-19.
- Explore issues on foundation operations, grantmaking, and virtual convening to bolster grantees in this expanding public health and economic crisis.
- Highlight community responses, assess situations with the support of peers, and conversation for peer sharing, learning, and networking.
Have a burning question, challenge, or contribution for the field? Please email your ideas ahead of the roundtable to flag as a potential topic.
- Community Foundation Executives from the FIeld
- Brad Ward, Council on Foundations (moderator)
Additional perspectives from leaders will be sought throughout the roundtable with direct involvement. Please be prepared to share video for better engagement within the platform Zoom.
In partnership with