Access Council legal, FAQs, public policy resources and more on the Council Resources for Responding to COVID-19 page.
- Department of Labor: "Guidance on Families First Coronavirus Response Act and Employee Leave"
- Gallup: "COVID-19 Has My Teams Working Remotely: A Guide for Leaders"
- US Chamber of Commerce Foundation, "Guidance for Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)".
- WHO, "Getting Your Workplace Ready for COVID-19"
- Technology Association of Grantmakers, "COVID-19 Business Continuity Planning & Policy"
- GGM Nonprofit Consulting | "Leading Your Nonprofit in a Time of Pandemic"
- Coronavirus Tech Handbook: "A crowdsourced resource for technologists building things related to the coronavirus outbreak"
- Nonprofit HR "Coronavirus Digital Information Portal"
- Gallup: "How to Keep Remote Worker Wellbeing High"
- NPR: "Coping With Anxiety Over COVID-19"
- Psychology Today: "Sacred Anxiety and the Silver Lining of COVID-19"
- US Chamber of Commerce Foundation, "COVID-19 Workplace Tips for Employees". Provides best practices based on CDC recommendations for all employers and employees.
- CNN | "Here's a list of disinfectants you can use against coronavirus"
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019
- CDC Travel Notices
- CDC Guidance on Coughing & Sneezing Etiquette
- CDC Guidance on Proper Handwashing
- FSG: "Foundations, Use Your Balance Sheet to Help"
- Trust-Based Philanthropy Project: "Philanthropy Needs to Trust Nonprofits Now More Than Ever"
- ICNL: "Coronavirus and Civic Space: Preserving Human Rights During a Pandemic"
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy: "6 Steps for Grant Makers to Take Now to Ensure Nonprofits Recover from Coronavirus Spread"
- Lauren Smith from FSG, "COVID-19 - Seven Things Philanthropy Can Do"
- Bill Gates, "How to respond to COVID-19"
- Center for Disaster Philanthropy, "COVID-19 Coronavirus: How Philanthropy Can Respond"
Helping Vulnerable Communities
- Chronicle of Philanthropy: "How to Help the Most Vulnerable Through the Pandemic"
- Repair the World and Amplifier: "All People Are Responsible for One Another: A Resource on Caring for the Sick in Times of Crisis"
- The Communications Network: "Coronavirus Crisis Comms Triage Kit"
- Center for Effective Philanthropy: "Funders-The Time is Now to Talk About Recession Planning with Grantees"
- Northern California Grantmakers, "Guidance for Philanthropic Communications in a Pandemic"
- IRS: "COVID-19 Relief: How Charities Must Document Relief Activities"
- United Philanthropy Forum: "Nonprofit Community COVID-19 Stimulus Letter"
- Philanthropy California: "How Philanthropy Can Support and Enhance the Government Response to COVID-19"
Government Agency Websites Dedicated to COVID-19
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
Other Resource Hubs
- Alliance Magazine: "Facing the Global Pandemic: Dispatches from Alliance's Global Editorial Advisory Board'
- Candid: "Funding for Coronavirus"
- Center for Disaster Philanthropy: "COVID-19 Coronavirus"
- Early Childhood Funders: "COVID-19 Response"
- European Foundation Centre: "How are EFC members mitigating the impact of COVID-19?"
- Independent Sector: "Information on COVID-19"
- Council of Michigan Foundations: "COVID-19 Resource Central"
- United Philanthropy Forum: "How Philanthropy Can Respond to COVID-19"
- National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy: "Philanthropy & COVID-19"
- National Council of Nonprofits: "The Nonprofit Community Confronts the Coronavirus"
- Philanthropy Roundtable: "Philanthropy & COVID-19"
- Philanthropy California: "COVID-19 Response"
Council members are encouraged to make peer connections, share resources and ask questions on the Philanthropy Exchange in the Open Exchange. This will continue to serve as the Council rapid response resource during this crisis.